Worship for Children and Youth
Worship is the holding up of that which has worth in our lives. We worship through music, song, reading, meditation, story, discussions, ritual, ceremony, celebration and movement. We invite parents to attend worship services with their children whenever they would like to. Worship is a time to gather in community, reflect on our beliefs and experience the things that make us unique.
We have a variety of different worship activities at CUC:
- Intergenerational Worship Service (K-12th): in the Sanctuary for entire service, no RE classes.
- CRUUMS [Centering and Reflection for UU Middle Schoolers](6th-8th grades): in fellowship hall at designated time for worship.
- Family Worship Service (K-12th): in the Sanctuary from 10:15 am-10:45 am.
- Designated youth grades attend Service in the Sanctuary – No Class.
- Children’s Worship Service (K-5th): in Fellowship Hall from 10:00 am - 10:25 am.
- Reverse Family Worship Service (PreK–12th): start in class then to Sanctuary at 10:45