Community Unitarian Church at White Plains
Sundays at 10:00am
Community Unitarian Church (CUC) is a Welcoming Congregation committed to affirming and purposefully including all regardless of age, race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, and sexual or affectional orientation.
Foster compassion and understanding within and beyond our community, and
Engage in service to transform ourselves and our world.
Are you a Unitarian Universalist? Find out...
- respects differences between people and affirms every person as an individual?
- values children, welcomes them on their own terms, and offers a place they are eager to attend?
- cherishes freedom and encourages open dialogue on questions of faith?
- affirms spiritual exploration and reason as ways of finding truth?
- accepts a diversity of theology, and welcomes people who may or may not believe in a higher power?
- acts locally and thinks globally on the great issues of our time: world peace; women’s rights; racial justice; homelessness; LBGT rights; and protection of the environment?
- reveres nature as a part of its principles?
- provides comfort and support so you can carry on when difficult things happen in your life or in the world?
- honors the differing religious beliefs of you and your loved one?
- welcomes your non-traditional family?
May 31: Coming of Age Group
- COA Service: A worship service designed, written, executed, and led by the 9th Grade Coming of Age students, including their credo presentations.